Padleducks logo Paddleducks name

Welcome to Paddleducks..... The home of paddle steamer modelling enthusiasts from around the world.

+-

Main Menu

Home
About Us
Forum
Photo Gallery
Links
Contact Us

UserBox

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Search

Advanced Search

Author Topic: Visit of Paddlemex (Jurgen K.)  (Read 193 times)

Offline Hankwilliams

Visit of Paddlemex (Jurgen K.)
« on: July 23, 2019, 07:03:01 PM »
I think, not very often there comes an opportunity to become acquainted one of our members personally. 14 days ago we had the pleasure, that Jurgen K. (paddlemex), who visited his family near Lake Constance, came to our home in Upper Swabian County with his son and grandson. It was a very interesting and stimulating visit.
I demonstrated some of my paddlers in the plexiglass basin and hope you will enjoy the pictures! Greetings to Jurgen!

Thomas

Offline Paddlemex

Re: Visit of Paddlemex (Jurgen K.)
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2019, 04:31:47 AM »

Thomas aka Hankwilliams got ahead of me and posted pictures already.

When I realized that Münsingen is only about 100 km from where my son lives in Germany I contacted Thomas and he was so kind to invite me to visit him. We had a great day at Thomas house. He and his wife treated us like kings, invited us for lunch and we had a lot of fun with the models.
Coming to Thomas' home is impressive, there are models literally everywhere. See for yourself, and I could not take pictures of all of them.
I also got to see his unreally clean workshop. I guess I can never invite Thomas into my shop.

We steamed up 5 ships, 4 models in the incredible test-tank Thomas has built plus the man-carrying Fultons Folly he keeps in his garage.

Thanks again for that incredible day Thomas.

Offline Hankwilliams

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2019, 07:11:00 PM »
Thank you, Jurgen. Your visit was a joy for Anne and me.

Thomas

Offline kno3

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2019, 02:25:13 AM »
So nice to see all the models together, quite impressive!