Padleducks logo Paddleducks name

Welcome to Paddleducks..... The home of paddle steamer modelling enthusiasts from around the world.

+-

Main Menu

Home
About Us
Forum
Photo Gallery
Links
Contact Us

UserBox

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Search

Advanced Search

Author Topic: modelshipbuilder.net  (Read 1727 times)

Offline kurlander

modelshipbuilder.net
« on: August 27, 2014, 01:11:21 AM »
As I was rummaging in my attic I found an old "MODEL Ship Builder" magazine from May/June 1999.
It was published in Cedarburg, Wisconsin by a Jeffrey Phillips.
This is not to be confused with the online Canadian www.modelshipbuilder.com. This is a PDF online only.
The magazine has an extensiv story and photos of the 1896 142 foot Canadian rear paddle wheeler "Kokanee"
Since the article is copyrighted and I can't find where to ask permission, how can I post or put this article for posterity.
I have scanned it .
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside thoroughly used up, totally worn out.

Offline tonyh

Re: modelshipbuilder.net
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2014, 06:36:33 AM »
All the Model Shipbuilder magazines are still available in CD format from the publishers of Seaways Ships in Scale magazine in the US. They must be the copyright holders.

The, more modern, Ships in Scale magazine is an excellent magazine for model ship/boat builders and the older issues again are available as CD's.

http://www.seaways.com/

Hope this helps,
Tony