Padleducks logo Paddleducks name

Welcome to Paddleducks..... The home of paddle steamer modelling enthusiasts from around the world.

+-

Main Menu

Home
About Us
Forum
Photo Gallery
Links
Contact Us

UserBox

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Search

Advanced Search

Author Topic: Books on the steam technics in Russian  (Read 2222 times)

BlackAlex

Books on the steam technics in Russian
« on: August 29, 2012, 10:57:47 PM »
Books on the steam technics in Russian - coppers, motors, principles of construction and calculations. Can to whom it is useful, who that knows language. In electronic form. Freely to downloading.

http://turbobit.in.ua/otzwshkdhgi6.html

Offline derekwarner_decoy

• Paddleducks Supporter
  • Wollongong - Australia
Re: Books on the steam technics in Russian
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2012, 11:12:57 PM »
Hi PD's....& welcome BlackAlex...... :coffee ....I cannot read Russian but would be interested in translating "coppers, motors, principles of construction and calculations"

However I get an ERROR type 503 when viewing......

regards Derek
Derek Warner

Honorary Secretary [Retired]
Illawarra Live Steamers Co-op
Australia
www.ils.org.au

BlackAlex

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2012, 07:02:21 PM »
I too not so know English, but nevertheless books in English too I collect, and which that from illustrations is understood it is possible. And at desire and to translate. In a collection there is a book of 1910, about steam-engines.
derekwarner_decoyAt you the reference to downloading doesn't open? Or don`t opea arhive file?

Offline TailUK

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2012, 11:25:41 PM »
Wow! there's an awful lot of stuff in there!  I'm unfamiliar with the file extension ".m3d" and was wondering what program is used to open them?

BlackAlex

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2012, 06:15:30 PM »
in arhive not present .m3d But you can open Sony EverQuest or Rockstar Games Grand Theft Auto: Vice City or CorelDRAW.
 "CorelDRAW is the name of a vector graphics editing program and for a suite of graphical programs. In the version 6 of CorelDraw there was a 3D program called Corel Motion which made use of macro´s for animation of 3D objects these files used the .m3d file extension."

Offline TailUK

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2012, 06:33:38 PM »
in arhive not present .m3d But you can open Sony EverQuest or Rockstar Games Grand Theft Auto: Vice City or CorelDRAW.
 "CorelDRAW is the name of a vector graphics editing program and for a suite of graphical programs. In the version 6 of CorelDraw there was a 3D program called Corel Motion which made use of macro´s for animation of 3D objects these files used the .m3d file extension."

Thanks for that!