Padleducks logo Paddleducks name

Welcome to Paddleducks..... The home of paddle steamer modelling enthusiasts from around the world.

+-

Main Menu

Home
About Us
Forum
Photo Gallery
Links
Contact Us

UserBox

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Search

Advanced Search

Author Topic: Model Boats Glen Rosa  (Read 1635 times)

Offline woody

Model Boats Glen Rosa
« on: July 08, 2009, 08:56:17 AM »

Can anyone help me? I have been given a hull that looks like the Glen Rosa and I have 2007
October and November issues and would like the remaining issues or copies of the article if possible.

Regards Alex Wood [ Woody }
I have just replaced
krick marine engine in my Victoria launch with a P.M. Research # 8 oscillating engine.

Offline Eddy Matthews

• Administrator
Re: Model Boats Glen Rosa
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2009, 07:34:23 AM »
Hi Alex,

Don't forget to post a few messages and photos of your build, sadly far too few members show us "work in progress", and that to me is the most interesting part!

Regards
Eddy
~ Never, ever, argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience ~

Offline woody

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2009, 07:49:37 AM »

Eddy
     I will atempt to keep you up to date on progress,my brotherinlaw
salvaged the bread and butter hull from the scrap thinking I could do something with it?
The hull is 43.5" by 6.5 so some changes will have to be made. pics.to come later.
                                                            Regards Alex
I have just replaced
krick marine engine in my Victoria launch with a P.M. Research # 8 oscillating engine.

Offline Eddy Matthews

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2009, 07:51:43 AM »
Thanks Alex,

I really like the Glen Rosa/Albion, so I'll certainly look forward to your build in due course....

Regards
Eddy
~ Never, ever, argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience ~