Forum > Model Shows

Dundas Ontario Canada

(1/1)

steamboatmodel:
Hi all PDs,
I have uploaded some shots of a small show  8) that took place in a Church basement :o (including the pool :terrific) , in Dundas. A  :gift  of undescribable value :no1  to the one who can spot our fellow paddleduck "Woodie"in the  :gather ( :shhh you get to buy at your expence a  :beer or :coffee of your choice). Not many paddlers there, but we had FOUR live steamers on the water at once plus one on the bench :yeah  :terrific .
Regards,
Gerald

steamboatmodel:
Hi All PDs in the Southern Ontario Area,
I have received notice that there will be another Show in Dundas Ontario.

Gentlemen: The Confederation Marine Modellers will again be with the Dundas Hobby Fest at the St. Pauls United Church at the corner of Cross and Paul St. in Dundas on April 21 & 22, all boaters are welcome to come and show your models and to run in the pond, GLMBA rules will be enforced. Breakfast will be availible at a small charge from 8 AM to 10.AM. Please let me know if you will be attending.
Doug Grinyer
President: Confederation Marine Modellers

This is a great little show, that is a fund raiser for the Church so if you are not bringing a model there is a small entrance fee. if you have any questions contact me.
Regards,
Gerald

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version