Forum > Paddleducks Website/Forum

Photo uploads

<< < (2/4) > >>

paddlesteamerman1:
Ummm, With the photo attachements on the posting pages, I actually can not get a single photo on to the forum, not matter how big or small! Is anyone able to help, or has had similar probs and has solved it :!:  And also some of my posts are arriving twice without me telling it too, and I have received a couple of emails from people asking what is happening, and I dont know! So I would be so grateful if someone could help me  :)

Eddy Matthews:

--- Quote from: "paddlesteamerman1" ---Ummm, With the photo attachements on the posting pages, I actually can not get a single photo on to the forum, not matter how big or small! Is anyone able to help, or has had similar probs and has solved it :!:  And also some of my posts are arriving twice without me telling it too, and I have received a couple of emails from people asking what is happening, and I dont know! So I would be so grateful if someone could help me  :)
--- End quote ---

I can't help with the photo problem unless you give some more info - What happens when you try to upload? Are there any error messages on screen? How big are the files your trying to upload?

Getting duplicate posts is generally caused by users accidentally hitting the "Submit" button multiple times - Click on it ONCE and wait a few seconds, it should then be fine. This particularly affects users with slow modem connections as their screens are slow to update...

Hope that helps a little?

paddlesteamerman1:
Thank You So Much :D  And yes we are on a very slow connection, 28Kbs only because no company will come and give us a quicker connection. With the photos, the computer just stops working full stop. It stays on that screen until I shut the screen down, then I have to start again. The files range anything from 6Kb to just over 1Mb? If that helps at all!! :D

Eddy Matthews:

--- Quote from: "paddlesteamerman1" ---Thank You So Much :D  And yes we are on a very slow connection, 28Kbs only because no company will come and give us a quicker connection. With the photos, the computer just stops working full stop. It stays on that screen until I shut the screen down, then I have to start again. The files range anything from 6Kb to just over 1Mb? If that helps at all!! :D
--- End quote ---

It sounds like a problem with your computer James, rather than something not working as it should here.... Maybe your running out of memory or system resources when you try to send a photo? try clearing your browser cache and shut down anything that you don't need to run.

Sorry I can't really be more helpful....

paddlesteamerman1:
Thanks heaps!! Next time I go to load a photo I will shut all programs down I dont need!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version