Forum > Paddleducks Website/Forum

Photo Galleries

(1/2) > >>

Eddy Matthews:
We've added a photo gallery to the message forum - Click on the "Photo Galleries" link at the top of the message forum to access it.

Because we don't have unlimited webspace, we have to limit the size of the photos to a maximum of 800 * 600 and 120Kb. If either of those limits are broken the image will be rejected and won't appear online.

To create a gallery that users can view, after clicking on "Photo Galleries", click on "Your Personal Gallery" and then click "Upload Pic". You can then enter a description for the photo you are uploading and use the "browse" function to find it on your hard drive.

If you have problems using the facility, either because you need to upload a larger image, or can't get to grips with the Photo Gallery, send the files to admin@paddleducks.co.uk and we'll do the work for you.

Regards
Eddy

towboatjoe:
I've added four photos to the gallery today, January 11.

mjt60a:
I've added one just to try it (it is of a paddle tug though...) When I click on 'photo galleries' I only get my personal one, how do I look at others?

Eddy Matthews:

--- Quote from: "mjt60a" ---I've added one just to try it (it is of a paddle tug though...) When I click on 'photo galleries' I only get my personal one, how do I look at others?
--- End quote ---

Easy - Click on "Photo Galleries" at the top of the forum page, look below "Public Galleries" and you'll see the following text:

Users Personal Galleries >> Your Personal Gallery

If you click "Your Personal Gallery", it will take you to your own album page, however, if you click on "Users Personal galleries" you will get a listing of ALL users galleries - Then just click on the username to enter their gallery and view the photos they've uploaded...

I hope that explains it? It's much easier to do than explain in text!! :-)

Regards
Eddy

mjt60a:
OK, thanks, that seems to work - and I must say the Creole Queen looks spectacular, as do Towboat Joes' models (though I have seen those before  :) )

Now I know how it works I've replaced the earlier pic with two of the model currently under construction... :?:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version