Padleducks logo Paddleducks name

Welcome to Paddleducks..... The home of paddle steamer modelling enthusiasts from around the world.

+-

Main Menu

Home
About Us
Forum
Photo Gallery
Links
Contact Us

UserBox

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Search

Advanced Search

Author Topic: new member  (Read 1057 times)

Offline oldimers

« on: January 03, 2018, 02:30:26 AM »
Hi.
My name is Sven and lives in Vasa Finland .73 years. been a model builder since 10 years of age. Previously, it was the most airplane and some model boat with disel engines. Since then, RC flights started in the 60's and 80's. Then came the time for the family.
At the beginning of the 2000s, it became nostalgia with rubber engine airplanes and indoor racing contests as well as wakefield models outdoors. Now the model boat and steam engine are applicable. I have finished my Cadal 2, L: 900 mm. model I started in the 70's and a new model, Tug Cap Sizun. L: 1200 mm, for steam engine operation, machine and boiler are in operation. Model construction continues.

Greetings
Sven

Offline Robert Hornby

Re: new member
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2018, 07:48:12 AM »
Welcome Sven,
Wow, that is a long time modeling, you must have lots of models around the house. What will the new proposed model look like? It is quite large at 1200mm
Robert
Age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill

Offline DamienG

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2018, 11:48:15 AM »
Welcome to paddleducks Sven we're a friendly helpful group of like minded modellers any questions just ask.

Offline oldimers

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2018, 02:25:23 AM »
Hi Damien and Robert thanks very much.There have been a few different models over the years, some have broken others have been given as gifts others I restore. The following items are to make the boiler and steam engine ready for my Cap Sizun boat.
Greetings
Oldimers