Padleducks logo Paddleducks name

Welcome to Paddleducks..... The home of paddle steamer modelling enthusiasts from around the world.

+-

Main Menu

Home
About Us
Forum
Photo Gallery
Links
Contact Us

UserBox

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Search

Advanced Search

Author Topic: Clean humour.  (Read 5496 times)

Offline DamienG

• Administrator
Re: Clean humour.
« Reply #120 on: October 10, 2018, 01:15:30 PM »
A wholesaler in New York sent a letter to the postmaster of a small Midwestern town. He asked for the name of an honest lawyer who would take a collection case against a local debtor who had refused to pay for a shipment of the wholesaler's goods. He got this reply: Dear Sir: I am the postmaster of this village and received your letter. I am also an honest lawyer and ordinarily would be pleased to accept a case against a local debtor. In this case, however, I also happen to be the person you sold? those crummy goods to. I received your demand to pay and refused? to honor it. I am also the banker you sent the draft to draw on the merchant, and I sent that back with a note stating that the? merchant had refused to pay. ?If I were not, for the time being, substituting for the pastor of our local church, I would tell you just what I thought of your claim.

Offline DamienG

• Administrator
« Reply #121 on: November 29, 2018, 11:39:13 AM »
A blonde driving a car became lost in a snowstorm. She didn't panic however, because she remembered what her dad had once told her. "If you ever get stuck in a snowstorm, just wait for a snow plow to come by and follow it." Sure enough, pretty soon a snow plow came by, and she started to follow it. She followed the plow for about forty-five minutes. Finally the driver of the truck got out and asked her what she was doing. And she explained that her dad had told her if she ever got stuck in a snow storm, to follow a plow. The driver nodded and said, "Well, I'm done with the Wal-Mart parking lot, do you want to follow me over to Best Buy now?"

Offline derekwarner_decoy

• Gold Subscriber
  • Wollongong - Australia
« Reply #122 on: November 29, 2018, 05:38:23 PM »
I reckon Blonde jokes are terrible :a102 .........

But the one with the Blonde painting a typing error on the monitor with TYPEX always gets me   :great
Derek Warner

Honorary Secretary [Retired]
Illawarra Live Steamers Co-op
Australia
www.ils.org.au

Offline DamienG

• Administrator
« Reply #123 on: November 29, 2018, 08:01:41 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D