Padleducks logo Paddleducks name

Welcome to Paddleducks..... The home of paddle steamer modelling enthusiasts from around the world.

+-

Main Menu

Home
About Us
Forum
Photo Gallery
Links
Contact Us

UserBox

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Search

Advanced Search

Author Topic: Website  (Read 2630 times)

Eric West

Website
« on: March 14, 2005, 10:31:32 AM »
Eddy.
Just found this Web Site while searching for engine info for the “Mt Washington”side wheeler it give some basic details of the engine (it’s big).Thought you might check it out and add it to the links .”Lake Winnipesaukee Historical Society” http://www.lwhs.us/.
Cheers Eric

Offline Eddy Matthews

• Administrator
Website
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2005, 05:53:40 PM »
Consider it added to the Links Eric, thanks....
~ Never, ever, argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience ~

Offline Peter Webster

Website
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2005, 08:13:19 PM »
Eddy
       2 sites I use in  Oz  are www. Hstore.com for anything radio control and often have very good specials they are heavily into r/c aircraft but who isn't nowadays. The other site is www.minitech.com.au for a lot of model engineering supplies including some verynice steam engine kits.

Offline Eddy Matthews

• Administrator
Website
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2005, 09:37:16 PM »
Quote from: "Peter Webster"
Eddy
       2 sites I use in  Oz  are www. Hstore.com for anything radio control and often have very good specials they are heavily into r/c aircraft but who isn't nowadays. The other site is www.minitech.com.au for a lot of model engineering supplies including some verynice steam engine kits.

Thanks Peter,

I've added MiniTech to the links page, as you said, some very nice steam engine kits there!  But I'm not sure the first address you gave is correct - It certainly doesn't take me to an online store....
~ Never, ever, argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience ~

jock

Website
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2005, 09:04:32 AM »
This is the link eddie
http://www.hstore.com/