Forum > Construction

DUKE OF DEVONSHIRE

(1/135) > >>

R.G.Y.:
I am building a model of the Duke of Devonshire. has anyone information, I have measurements and three postcards, but you can't have to much information. I also have a lot about her when named Consul. R.G.Y.

R.G.Y.:
Very good news no one knows much about this boat. that is fine as I like to build some thing different. Eddy if you could move this thread to construction I will start posting the build . Geoff.

Eddy Matthews:

--- Quote from: R.G.Y. on December 27, 2009, 11:26:13 PM --- Eddy if you could move this thread to construction I will start posting the build . Geoff.

--- End quote ---

Consider it moved Geoff ;)

Regards
Eddy

derekwarner_decoy:
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm PD's........being of Irish convict stock  :nahnah ... we were taught that Devonshire biscuits were intentionally infested with vermon & weeeeevels as extra proteeeeeen to the 17 week passage to OZ of the First Fleet

Captain Cook is well documented in that he did not offer any kind words for the "Duke of Devonshire" ....

So I rest my case & agree that a model vessel bearing the said name "Duke of Devonshire" should not be build ... :ranting ...lest it be a rat infested, vermon plagued hulk ....Derek

R.G.Y.:
Derek, Yes sounds just right for one of my models. R.G.Y.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version