Forum > Preserved Paddle Ships

Waverley accident report

(1/2) > >>

Eddy Matthews:
Here's a copy of the accident report in which the Waverley ran aground south of Sanda Island off the west coast of Scotland in June 2004.

Read the report for yourselves, it left me speechless!

Regards

Bob_V:
Eddy

Clicked on 'Download', after downloading all I got was a white screen with a little rectangle in the top left hand corner containing a red square, green circle and blue triangle. :?:  :?:  :?:

Bob

Eddy Matthews:

--- Quote from: "Bob_V" ---Eddy

Clicked on 'Download', after downloading all I got was a white screen with a little rectangle in the top left hand corner containing a red square, green circle and blue triangle. :?:  :?:  :?:

Bob
--- End quote ---

Sorry Bob, it's a slight problem with the code that handles pdf files. If you have the Adobe Acrobat viewer installed on your computer (it's a FREE download from Adobe), just RIGHT click on the download icon and save the file to your computer - You will then get it properly so you can view it off your harddrive....

Regards

Bob_V:
Thanks Eddy, now downloaded. Will read it shortly.

Cheers

Bob

Eddy Matthews:
I've now changed the forum code so that left clicking the file icon will also download the file to your hardrive.... Hopefully that should prevent any future problems with pdf files.

Regards

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version